Question

HelpAppreciated

If debt is disputed and removed from credit report, then I get a letter from creditor, is it a trick
I disputed a credit card debt many years ago, the company failed to respond to debt validation request sent via notary. They took me to court anyway. I showed up and attempted to handle the case but the judge would not let me, so I do not consent to the default judgment they obtained as I was not allowed to show my case. I have disputed the default judgment with credit bureaus. It has been removed from one report and marked satisfied on another. After it was removed/marked satisfied I received a letter from the alleged creditor stating they consider the debt valid. The letter tells me to contact the attorney they hired, but that attorney did not respond to the last document filed in the court record. I already told that attorney they damage me with every contact.
1. Shouldn't they have disputed this with the credit reporting agency and isn't it's removal evidence they did not?
2. Can they have it added back to a credit report after removal?
3. Is it a trick to re-contract and should I ignore this letter or respond to it?

When you file a dispute and an item is removed from your credit bureau, it has no legal bearing on the validity of the debt.    The bureau will contact the creditor, if the creditor fails to respond timely, the item is removed.   As long as you are within the statute of limitations of your state, the creditor can again contact your in attempts to collect.   if they are unable to collect, they can refile the item with the bureau.  Ignoring the letter and failing to handle it can result it going back on your report.  Disputing the default judgement does not change the judgement.  Did you file an appeal through the courts?    When you go to court for this item, the first appearence is rarely for the actual court case, it is mainly for the claimant to secure arrangments with you.  When you dispute the validity, a court appearance is set up with you both get to testify, call witnesses and question the other party.

HelpAppreciated

None of these address the questions that I ask. 

1. Can they put it back on the credit report after it's been removed?

2. Do they need to dispute this through the credit bureau, which apparently they chose not to because it was gone in a matter of days. 

3. Is it a trick to recontract. 

I already explained the court situation.