Question

cnc2010c

If childs father owes child support, why is it on mothers credit report?
My childs father has back arrears which is on my credit report. I want my child support taken off on my credit report. I receive cash assistance from PA public welfare. his wrongdoing and I get penalized for it.

Most Helpful Response

Probaly because of past joint accounts

it may be an oversite by the CRA's because of past joint accounts.  Go to the CRA's website and file a Dispute.

its free and the easiest way to correct wrong info on your report.

cnc2010c

can you please tell me the website address name and what is CRA? Im not familiar with this company. Thank you.