Question

Marycan

If am about to pay off Regions, Chase and City Bank culd you tell m e what my score would be then?
I am about to pay off Regions Bank note, Chase credit card and a local bank City Bank and Loan. A total of abut 62,000 through the sale of some land Could you tell me a ballpark figure of how this would affect my credit score?

Nope.  Sorry to be rough, but nobody on this earth can provide that type of info.  This website does provide a "Credit Score Simulator" (look at top left of this screen) which can provide you an estimate, but don't take it as fact.  To see how your credit score is calculated (and I mean your REAL credit score, not the fake ones here), then visit www.myfico.com.  You may be able to get some idea of how much of a change you are looking at if you calculate it yourself.  Congrats on the payoffs, by the way.  And, once paid off, don't close those accounts (unless they were negative ones) or you'll hurt your score.