Question

Bltforme

If a collection account was taken off my exp.why is it still on my Trans union cr
I had a 7yr account come off my experion report but not my Trans union. How long should it take to come off there too. I appreciate any help.

Most Helpful Response

Transunion, Equifax and Experian are all SEPARATE companies. If you have an account aging off due to the 7 year rule, then it may be a good idea to contact the credit bureaus where the account is still showing and ask them to remove it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites with contact info. Also do some reading on "early exclusion" via the search tab here or via google search.