Question

Posted in Taxes

iamkat50

identity theft done all i can . please help
I have done everything I can. I really need that released. my bills and rent behind and I have everything being cut off; truck insurance close to cancelliong; and rent is very late with charges rackingnup. I cant and wont pay all I worked so hard for to use the one thing ive got to any kind of retirement at all(once n a lifetime opportunity) to be paaaaaaaaid on late fees and bills. this kind of return will never come my way again. I cant get health or life insurance or get my daughters teeth fixed if this doesn't come in soon....like last month. im out of time. now. not fair when I went to great lengths to fix it and had to take a week off to do it. I have spent at least 50 hours of my time waiting in line and\or on the phone for so mant hours I cant count. suffered and still suffering severe anxiety attacks on top of it. these anxiety attacks hurt my body, affects vision ,breathing, and mental stress has made me go to the hospital at least once. camt get help. im desperate. Katherine Kelley p.s. cpa worthless and has not done anything to help. at all. told me to do it myself and he could do nothing. he is supposed to be a professional and know this stuff. and had the audacity to ask when he could cash check for preparing taxes. made me do all work while he asked me questions and filled out computer and pushed print button. not sure I should pay him eventhough I am a woman of my word. selecting taxes enenthough it involves I was identity thefted

Most Helpful Response

Wrong person for the Job?

I honestly wouldn't expect my local cake bakery to know how to fix my car...... So why would I expect my tax advisor to know how to handle a court issue regarding my identity?  So I suggest that you pay your tax advisor to prepare and file your taxes while you also hire/pay an attorney to help with identity theft.