Question

askme3012

Identity mistaken/stolen/not on record ?
I arrived in US in Aug 2012. Immediately opened couple of checking and savings accounts. Applied for US bank card in Apr 2013 and was approved for $800. After 6-7 months of on time payments and low utilization, got Discover IT for $3k. No additional inquiries.

Currently, CK of 728. (Exp 727, TU 728, EQ 719) . But problem is, whenever I enter my info anywhere, it seems no site recognizes me. When I tried to order annual credit report, all 3 bureaus said additional info needed. I dont get pre-approval offers in mail like my friends do. Whenever I enter my info online for pre-approval offers, no offer for me. Even Discover did not instantly approve and I had to call in for approval.

What is wrong with my profile? I had an address change which I duly conveyed to all card companies, usps, banks. How do I correct this?

Thanks in advance.