Question

jennpugli

I'd like to transfer my balances to one card but my credit is bad.
I have four credit cards with a balance totally about $4,000.00. I'd like to transfer all of my balances onto one credit card but none of my cards have a balance that high and my credit is in the fair range I can't get an approval to save my life! What can I do?

Sounds like the only thing you can do is keep paying on your four cards until the balance on one of them gets low enough so that you can transfer the balances of the other three, or split into two cards.  Sorry.