I'd like to repairing my credit, but don't know where to start.
I just signed up with CK and was surprised to see a 610 as I thought it would be lower. Now I’m trying to figure out what to do. According to CK I have 2 collections totaling $3000 which is true and I'm currently paying the larger of the two. CK also says I have 8 accounts with 2 open, I’m assuming the two are the collection. The other 6 CK does not say what they are. I also have 3 derogatory with one being a public record which is the account I'm currently paying off. I have no CC debt, no car loans in fact I have no other debt at all.

According to CK:
CC Utilization=C, Payment History=A, Derogatory Marks=D, Age of Credit History=A, Total Accounts=D, Credit Inquiries=A

So now what do I do?