Question

calig68

id like to purchase a used car fo $9000, my score is 628 grade d, what to do

Most Helpful Response

My car was on the way to Junkyard Heaven.  I had to buy a new one.  I was so apprehensive.  My score was 595 with an F grade.  I was able to purchase a car.  My loan was for $15,000.  My rate was 13.8%.  After 1 year of on-time payments, I will refinance.  I really wanted to wait until my credit score had improved.  Unfortunately, I couldn't.  If you can wait, I would.

You should probably improve your credit unless you are willing to pay high interest rate.  Visit www.credit.about.com and read all articles that apply to your situation.  Best of luck!

$9000

I need to get $9000 for a surgery. What credit score should I work towards and how should I go about getting it (Bank loan, Credit Card, etc.) ? Thank you