Question

JoeyPoor

I'd like to pay my debts but how do I start?
If I pay the company or companies that keep calling me how can I be sure that the debt will be removed from my report?

You should have been getting bills in the mail and paying on them.  If you have not, or didn't make a sufficient payment, either the company or a collection agency is going to be calling you.  You apparently have not been paying and they want their money, NOW.Any credit account you have is going to be reported on your credit report because that is your "report card" on how responsible you are with credit. Nothing will be removed if you don't pay (but negative notes preventing further granting of credit will be added).

I suggest making arrangements to get the bills paid right away.  Also, read the articles on this site (look on the left side of the page under RESOURCES so you can learn hoiw credit works because you need this education that Credit Karma is prpoividing free of charge.