Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

BMyselfAndI

I'd like to link my Pier 1 & Sports Authority credit cards but can't find them.
They are issued through Comenity Bank and I tried finding them that way as well. I have other Comenity cards that were very easy to find. They also don't show up on my CK report but are pretty new and haven't been used yet. Am I overlooking them or are they not available at this time?

Sorry, we're not able to support linking to Comenity accounts at this time due to the required security information to access those accounts. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Ritzy627

victoria secret cc is owned by commenity and it is supported @CreditKarmaKayleigh