Question

IamPam

I'd like to be able to finance a used car
with my score of 532 and my job as a server and another as a bar tender I make over $1600 a month. Having a vehicle would allow me to get an even better job. What are your recommendations for me?

I would recommend that you save up and pay cash for a less expensive car to get you by until your credit improves. You definitely want to improve your credit before you finance any major purchases. There is a lot of information across the internet that will explain what you need to do to build your scores. If you have to, start with some secured credit cards to start building credit and work to remove any negative information from your reports if they contain any. Keep in mind that when you have low credit scores, documentation of income is usually required and I would assume that much of your wages are in the form of tips that would be hard to verify. Start working on improving your credit by reading and if you have questions along the way feel free to ask on here and I will be happy to help you answer them.