Question

Sar85ko

I would like to rebuild my credit where can i get approved without affecting my credit by applying
I am in a situation where alot of neg. Things recently fell off my credit and i need to rebuild to bring my score up...what is the best way to go about it?

Most Helpful Response

I suggest taking the time to read the articles on this site so you can learn how to rebuild your credit.  That is what Credit Karma is all about.  The information is valuable and very useful for the rest of your life.  Sure helped me!

Please take the time to read the articles on this site.so you can learn the needed skills.  Helped me a lot.