Question

milton91

I would like to open a charge card for $500 only
I would like to open a credit card for $500. On my credit profile it had 3 credit cards that I have canceled and I do not have a house loan which appeared on my credit score how do I get rid of these

Most Helpful Response

You're going to have to dispute those

Check the section here on how to dispute items on your credit report. You will have to prove that the mortgage is not yours. The canceled cards probably will not be removed but it might be worth it to try. Some creditors view canceling cards as negatives. You should never cancel credit cards. You should use them sparingly to build credit to show a good payment history.

milton91

thanks for the help