Question

dgd1960

I would like to know who I need to contact I have had ideninity theft 3 last being 9-28- 2015!
I have never used the name Debbie R. Anderson & have never lived at 4705 South Pk. Scottsboro Al. 35769. I have had ideninity theft 3 times in 7-8 years. The last being 8-28-2015!!

If this information is appearing on your credit reports (do get the three from annualcreditreport.com) you need to file disputes with each of the credit bureaus on just the wrong information  they have.  And I hope you are not carrying your Social Security card with you since you only need it a few times in your entire lifetime .Keep that card locked up safely until you absolutely need to show it to someone.

Just because the wrong name appears on your reports it is NOT a sign of identity theft. For any incorrect information found on your credit reports, dispute it with the credit bureaus reporting it. Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have website with dispute links.