Question

Somadnow

I would like to know how to get a credit inquiry removed from credit report? I
Credit card co won't fix it and were not helpful How do I get it corrected? They have me down 2 days in a row for applying for credit card and I didn't do that. 2 hard copy inquiries also affects credit score. The co. was of no help, said its not for them to fix. Who is then? I'm fuming, I shouldn't have applied at all.

if you did do a app, there will be no way to get it removed.  It wont have any affect after a year and after two years it will drop off your report

As Johnny stated, the effect is not much, usually 2-7 points. It will go up with a month if the new credit limit is accounted. There will be very little effect after a year. Also some credit company or credit union will pull 2 times when applying.