Question

cisco1014

I would like to know how can I start making my credit good?
I am trying to restore my credit I had an apartment with an ex of mine and when I left the apartment she put me back in the lease leaving me in really bad terms I am trying to rent an apartment now and even though I filled a police report it still comes out in my credit what can I do to atleast make my credit better?

Most Helpful Response

File a "personal statement" with the CRA

thats the first step. 

Follow up with a "Validation Letter"  with the Credit Reporting agency, This will require the landloard to prove that you signed the lease and were in fact responsible for the debt.  If they can't they will have to remove it from your report.

Check out  creditinfocenter.com for templates and more info on these two items.  

how can i make everything good