Question

wlgbigboi

I would like to get a personal loan to help improve credit with springleaf
Does anyone have a baseline for approval on a Springleaf personal loans. I have a vantage score of 677 and the CK score of 628. I don't want to apply for a loan with a strong possibility of being denied only to add a ding due to a new inquiry. I am aware that the decisions to lend are made on an individual bases but I would like to know the likelihood of this score being accepted. I will definitely get my true credit score from all three agencies before applying.

Thanks