Question

Jplumgyrt12345

I would like for my last four digits on my accounts to be listed on my credit report.
In order for me to identify my accounts and make sure they are accurate. My wife
has some of the same cards and I would like to make sure they are accurate. She
ordered her 10 days ago and her last four numbers were on her's. Why not mine.

I'm speculating...

Are your accounts really that similar to that of your girlfriends' that you need to have the entire number listed?

If there is any doubt to the validity, you can send a dispute letter to the original creditor.  You have an honest basis for being unsure as to the debt being listed.  They will either delete the listing or they will send documentation (with the complete number) to validate.