Question

Irishmike8311

I would like a car loan for 72 months
my score is 588 but there is an $866 bill that was turned in and I have been able to prove it should be dismissed . I would like to get a loan for 10 k and 72 months or more.

You will have to look into dealerships that take on "high risk" loans and you will pay high interest to do so, especially with your credit score.  That one bill certainly isn't the reason for your low score but your credit information is not published here so you will have to learn (read the articles and use the tools) from this site to find out what needs to be done to build your score.