Question

itzeo

I won a dispute! Now what?
I had two collections from one collection company show up on my credit report. I disputed these with Experian and I won! Experian removed those two accounts from my credit report. Will they report this to the other agencies, or do I need to send copies of the results to the other credit agencies??

If they are being reported by the other credit bureaus, you have to dispute them, too.  You'll find out by looking at all 3 credit reports.  Some businesses only report on one credit bureau, some on all 3.  It's your responsibility to make certain your credit reports are correct.