Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

ImHereOften

I wish the site would track historical credit scores in a line graph.
I would like to see how my scores change over time, and I think it is helpful to reflect on life events and how they impacted credit scores.

You CAN see a line graph of each of this site scores.  Got to the top of this page and click on "home" then, for each of the credit scores, click on it and the line graph for the past twelve months will show.

gryffin35

Enter Your Reply

No, it use to show up if you clicked on the score, it doesn't do that any more. The line graph of credit score over time is gone now.  I too would like to know what happened to it. Now if you click on the credit score all you get is a useless thing that shows you two boxes with the most current scores and you have to select arrows to scroll to the next two. NO time line, no way to view your credit scores over time except to create your own excel graph on your own computer.

I haven't liked the new layout and  still don't like it.  My use of this site has dropped dramatically becasue of it and if I can't find the time line I may stop using it all together.  I hate the changes.