Question

Patriciapattricia

I went into all my credit cards and all of them show I am in my 680 score. So you need to verify.
Why do you not have the score up to date. And you have an account of my daughters. She put me on to help her she is challenged, but it is not my account. So why are you listing me.

any account you are a signer on

will show up on your credit report.  I have a company card in my name, that i am not responsible for paying but its on my credit report.

as far as the scores on CK,  They use a different scoring system.  There are quite a few out there and CK uses one of the tightest.  Meaning that it reacts faster and more severly that most.  Don't fret, Credit karma is an educational tool Not a reporting agency.  The info here is for your information and education.   The Vantage score is often closer to what the other scoring models provide and is typicly closer to my real scores.