Question

Smitherd

I went from 667 to 648 in 14 days, with no major purchases or credit inquiries. What happened?
As far as I know, I haven't done anything deserving of such, including any hard inquiries. I haven't signed up for any store cards, I haven't requested any new loans, I haven't signed up for anything at any car dealerships or realtor's offices (haven't even visited any of the above), so what could it be?

it could be as simple as using a card.

There are many variables that can have an impact on your score. something as simple as a 1% increse in your credit card balances can move you up and down the utilization scale.  inquiries and trying for new credit are not the only things that impact your score. 

19 points is not something I'd worry about right away.  If it stays that way then you might want to investigate a little more by pulling your CR's and seeing whats on them. 

Good Luck