Question

Charman13

I was told my car payment was 0% interest. Not 8%
Why are you telling me my car payment carries an eight percent interest rate

My car loan has a 0% interest rate

You are telling me I have an 8% interest rate on my car loan . My car dealer says I have a 0% interest rate. How can I know who is correct. 

Have you looked at all the paper work you signed?   You need to start with that information first.

who is "YOU" told it was 8%? CK? your interest rate isn't typically shown on credit reports, what are you talking about!?!?! like he said above, check your loan paperwork. you had to sign documents when you got your loan, look at them.