Question

bublunjawz2

I was told I could get my top 3 credit reports free every year. Could you please tell me where?
I'm looking for the government website that lets me get Experian, Transunion, and Equifax credit reports free; once a year; every year. Please help

Annual credit report but u need to provide a credit card information 

Go to freecreditreport.com.

bublunjawz2

not it. I said free.  Really, truely, FREE!!!!  Either sponsered by the government or from the government and I can't find what I need on the gov.org sites.

bublunjawz2

I just found it.  www.AnnualCreditReport.com  you can get them free every year, all at once or 1 at a time.  thanks for your help