Question

Jefftoma

I was told by a BA teller I could get better bene with a different mstrcd I I said same acct Rt?
He said yes same account , better rewards. Unknowingly he closed one card for the other and I lost 5 YEARS of credit!! 2009 -2014 is when this happened . Now my report says 2years of credit history instead of 7! Went to BA , they said they can't do anything about it when I was misinformed by their teller. Any advice on how to fix this anyone? Thank you

I'm sorry you listened to the teller. They're earning a bit above minimum wage and very few of them, or even people in general, really understand credit in my opinion. Once an account has been closed, there's nothing to be done.  Always perform research on your own before acting. Reading the articles on this site is a good start.