Question

jujuss07

I was removed as an AU but it still shows on report over 18 months later..why?
My mom put me as an authorized user on 2 of her cards several years ago. Both of which are near their limits. I called both CC companies almost a year and a half ago to be removed as an AU hoping that would clear them off my credit report, but here it is almost 18 months later and their still on there. How do I go about getting this taken care of? Those 2 cards are taking up literally 1/3 of my available credit. Thanks!

Write them letters, send the letters via certified mail.  Copy all three credit bureaus.