Question

Bumblebee1957

I was received letter 2 refinance 2 lower interest rate.
The letter stated I would get $11,000 off my new car. I went 2 dealership 2 only inquire they automatically ran my credit dinged my credit hard inquiry. I specially told salesman not to run my credit. He ran my credit anyway over talking me and rushing me around to sign a form. Afterwards he dropped interest in his plan to refinance my new car and he quietly disappeared in the building somewhere. I left not know where he went and not understanding the letter I was inquiring about in the first place. Beware of car salesmen and dealerships. Can I get hard inquiry off my credit report?

No, you cannot get the "hard inquiry" removed. You agreed to it when you gave him your information and signed the form. The good news is that Hard Inquiries only cause slight damage for one year and are completely removed in two years. I wouldn't lose sleep over it, just learn from it and move on, that's about all you can do.

It's no than a marketing scheme, to get you into their dearership. How they gonna know about your credit profiles without checking it? and if you didn't fork over your personal informations? How could they run your credit? I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't know why people keep on believe whatever salespeople tells them, especially car salespeople.