Question

Jlede26

I was paying an acct but after 4 payment don't make more payment because my SSN was't mine.
now the acct is in collection and sold to another compay or collector... but the reason why is in collect was that I was making payment and one day don't let me make because somehow my SSN in the system it wasn't my SSN. What can I do? it wasn't my fault that they don't allow me to make payment anymore. I try to contact them to see what is happening with my acct. but they said they can't give any information because the SSN is not the same. I need help ASAP

Most Helpful Response

Well, If the SSN is not yours

Then yo are not finacially respoonsible for it.  Thats the law.  Write a letter to each of the credit bureaus asking that the account be removed because it is not yours since it is not under your SSN. 

Google "Validation Letter" for more info.

Jlede26

Thanks for your help