Question

jayelenora

I was legally removed from home,have papers signed by judge,I have tpo
On January 2,2014,I was forced to leave my home due too abuse,I got a temporary protective order,and went in from of judge,I was supposed to be removed,I sent documents to dovenmeule.

What the judge signed has nothing to do with your mortgage company.  When they wrote the mortgage, they considered your income and credit report along with whomever you purchased the home with.  Whoever is left in the house has to RE-FINANCE the mortgage into their name only, otherwise you are and always will be legally liable for the payments.  Sorry, but there is no way around that.