Question

PALEASE

I was just turned down for a walmart card
I was turned down for walmart card. they got their info from TU . But the reasons they gave don't coinside w/the info I get from the TU scoring here on credit karma. how can i make a statement on my credit report. and can u contact the bank issuing the card to get them to change their mind?

Probably not.  You need to realize that the score you see here is for your education and entertainment only.  Nobody else in the world uses this score when you apply for credit, they are looking at your FICO score.  Your FICO score is usually 50-70 points LOWER than the score you see here (no hard and fast rule on that, sorry).