Question

latashatyler

I was denied a homeloan due to my Debt to income, only thing on it is my car and student loans,help?
I need to get my debt to income ratio to be better since that's the only thing holding me back from being approved for a home loan, however my credit score is now 612 and the only things on my credit are all in good standing, my car, and student loans, I'm currently enrolled in college so I'm not required to pay my loans yet but they still count against me. how can I improve my debt to income to get approved for a home loan?

The only thing you can do is try and pay down the car loan and any other outstanding loans/cards you have.  Even though student loans are deferred, you can still make payments on them to get the balances down.  I've asked by co-workers and this was the only thing we could come up with.  Sorry it wasn't an easier answer and best of luck!