Question

KimberlyDMarx

I WAS an authorized user on ex husband's credit cards but was removed. How can I get these off?
I was an authorized user (NOT a joint applicant) on 2 of my ex husband's credit cards until 2 years ago. He removed me from both cards. He hasn't paid the cards and I see my credit is being impacted. Is there anything I can do. We are not divorced. We separated 2 years ago.

If you have been removed; then it should not impact your credit any longer; if so you may want to give them a call, because if they are messing with your credit; then you should have the ability to use the cards!!! Good luck my friend! Sorry that you guys are seperated, I'm all for healthy marriages! I pray that somehow you guys can reconcile your differences! God Bless and Happy 4th!!