Question

rocket12345

I was 17 Yrs ol;d when I got a student loan am I legally responsible for a student loan

Didn't someone 18 or over sign on it with you?  Or in your state were you considered an adult to sign the documentation?  School loans are not dischargeable in a bankruptcy. Check into it.

Your date of birth was on the application, so all necessary factors were considered before granting you the loan so you could attend school.  Be an adult and take responsibility for your debts because it is sounding to me like you are trying to find an easy way out of this loan.