Question

armk520

I want to transfer my credit balance but I'm afraid I own't be approved because of low income.
I have a decent credit score, so I'm not afraid of being denied for that. But my current credit card has a high interest rate and I'd like to transfer the balance to something with a lower rate. However, I don't make a lot of money, in fact, I make less than 20k a year right now. I'm afraid that with my current credit debt along with my student loans (which are in deferment for now) and my name is on the account for two car loans (which are paid 100% in full on time every time) that I will be denied again.
How can I transfer the balance to a new card if I simply don't have a lot of income coming in?

Many credit card companies will let you use all income available to you instead of just your income. So if someone helps you out by giving you some money every month that can be factored in. Unless you are putting down a very high annual income, most credit card companies would never want proof of it anyway.