Question

Bbrownstuff

I want to remove my ex husbands credit card balances from my credit report. How do I do this?

If you were just an authorized user then have him remove you.  You can also dispute the accounts as not yours.  If you were a joint account holder then it's going to take a bit more effort.

true when your a joint cardholder your just as responsiable for the debt as he was. the only exception is being an authorized used but even then. most card companys do state it will and can show up on your credit report and lower and affect your score even as an authorized user.