Question

jeslop11

I want to refinance my home loan but also need a commercial truck loan
I want to refinance my home loan but I would like to take out a commercial truck loan in the near future. will my credit score go down w/ the refinance or will it increase or should I wait on the refinance and do the loan or can I do both please advice thank you in advance credit score 742

If you re-fi now, your score will drop a bit at first but will increase over the following 3-6 months.  742 is a good score, so I would do it if I were you, probably save you lots on your interest.  I think it is better for you in the long run.