Question

Wanttobefree1973

I want to reduce the debt the way without impacting the score negatively.
I have high debt and it has torn up my credit score. Payment history is A rating but debt rating is a D. Any advice on how to reduce the debt without further negatively impacting my score?

Not sure I follow - there is only one way to reduce your debt - pay it.

In terms of utilization - if you are unable to pay any of your balances then you could increase the amount of credit you have - this would lower your credit utilization and most often will increase your score. But there is a trade off - the get more credit you usually have the apply for more credit - that usually leads to a credit inquiry which can lower your score. 

You could request a credit limit increase on credit cards you already have - these usually don't require a credit inquiry. If approved you will increase the amount of credit you have and thus decrease your credit utilization. Be sure to ask if they will do a hard inquiry before  requesting a credit limit increase - you don't want to add inquiries on your credit report unless you have to. It's a trade off.