Question

upsouthcitygirl

I want to purchase an oven from Sears?
I'm not sure if I will quality to have a Sears account to purchase a oven. Even though my Credit Scour is "B" with pass due history.

be careful if you do get a card...

We bought a refridgerator from Sears and got 12mos. no interest on their card.  About 9 mos into it I checked my statement to find that Sears had not applied any of my payments to the deferred amount!!!  I had to make some BIG payments to avoid the deferred interest charge!  Sure it was my fault for not catching that sooner but I thought I would mention it just in case you find yourself in that position.  good luck with the oven!