Question

Frankeezipper

I want to pay off all my credit cards will my score raise
I want to pay of all of my credit cards and debt. how much will it raise my score to go from owing 18000 to 0

That depends on how much available credit you have.  In my case I had +90k available, had used about 20k and payed it all off with a score increase here of about 70 points.  If you have 200k available and pay your 18k off then expect less increase or if you only have 20k available and pay it off expect more.

But in truth there are so many factors in a credit report to nail down what changing just one does is a bit of estimation rather than hard numbers, even CK simulator is only an estimate.