Question

cashroberts2001

I want to pay my credit card off but should I just pay half to keep building my score??

Also I do not see my bankruptcy, just want to make sure it is GONE from my report, its been ten years. thanks

Most Helpful Response

Pay the credit card off!!  It is not a smart move to keep a balance running because you are paying interest on it.  SAVING MONEY is the best way to use a credit card, and to truly save, pay it off when the bill comes in or within 90 days max.  That way you wouldn't be paying much interest.

As for the bankruptcy, now is a very good time to get into the habit of checking your credit reports every year, as smart credit users do.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three reports.  Look them over thoroughly and file disputes on all wrong information with the credit bureau reporting it.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete said disputed items. Only by the annual check can you be sure all information on the reports is correct.