Question

mdones8

I want to pay all my past due and fix my credit how I can do that
How I can contact the credit bureue

Give these guys a calll 1  877  235  0324.  They will help.

Transunion, Equifax and Experian all have websites. You will need to look at your credit reports to find out whom you owe. The credit bureaus do not handle this for you, you must look at your reports and contact the debt collectors/creditors on your own. You really should do some extensive reading before proceeding with this as there is a lot to know, it is easy to make costly mistakes. Make sure that you do some reading on "pay for delete agreements" too.