Question

Johnvmtech

I want to lower my apr on the loan i got on my motorcycle i have been paying for more than a year
I need help finding a card i can get and transfer the balance of my card to lower my apr or help with a way to lower my apr

Do some reading on refinancing. Did you buy the motorcycle on a card (revolving line of credit) or an installment loan? I would try to find an installment loan to pay off the balance and you will use the motorcycle title for collateral.

What you want and what you qualify for are often two different things.  The APR you got on the motorcycle loan was based on your credit score and history and you may not yet be qualified for a lower rate.  If you have not yet taken advantage of the credit education offered by this site, please do so.  Reading the articles and using the interactive tools presented here helped me a lot and I have greatly benefitted from this education.  You can, too.