Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

ELopez23

I want to lock my account from able to change my email address online
When first registering for Credit Karma it said that I had profile under a different email. This was incorrect because I have never signed up for Credit Karma before, so if I have any future problems I want to deal with over the phone or through the mail not online.

Hi Elopez23,

Please feel free to visit our help center if you need assistance with your account: help.creditkarma.com. We provide an internet-based service and do not provide telephone support, so that will not be an option at this time.