Question

marthajulia

I want to lease a SUV and dealer lied to me with my credit score?
You can see the dealer on your report. Dealer requested information Feb. 20, 2017

Firstly, I hope that you are not expecting that someone from Credit Karama posts on these boards.  These boards are for eveyday people to exchange ideas and knowledge. So no one here can see anything other than what pertains to their own personal information, not yours.

Second, please for the sake of your credit, read and learn everything you can before you make any moves to obtain credit, otherwise you can really hurt your scores.

Third, the dealership I highly doubt "lied" to you. If you had taken time to learn that there is not "ONE" credit score, but several hundred scores that can be made from your credit history.  Each type of lender will use a score they deem as the best for them. Lots of times this is one of the 20+ FICO scores. But with over 20 of them they will never be the same. Mortgage lenders may use different ones, auto insurance will use ones that are way different. For myself I have seen over 40 points drop or gain depending on who I appling from and what I was wanting credit for. Typically car loans showed lower than the Vantage score here, and home loans were higher.