Question

caesarshia

I want to lease a car, and chance you can tell me what kind of credit I will need?
I currently have a credit score according credit Karma of 643. I am looking to lease a car. Do you know if this will get approved or what the likelihood of this getting approved is?

Most Helpful Response

Lets get the Old Magic 8 Ball and Shake it up, ((((( Shake, Shake, Shake ))))
and the answer is coming clear now......
.....
and it reads.......

Unknown.

We the users have no Clue what you would need to lease a car. I would think the dealerships would have different requirements. You might want to give the dealership that you are thinking of Leasing from a call and ask them just want is needed.
DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING YET, Do Not Give them your SSN *** they would like to run a credit report and you would get a Hard Inquire. You are just on a fact finding mission thats all.
If that dealership wont suppy you the information, go to another one.

Good Luck
Remember
Your Credit Histroy takes time, so does your Credit Score.