Question

Lpascoe12

I want to give my vehicle to my co-signed, I already purchased a new vehicle.
Search results for: "I am the loan holder of my vehicle, my grandmother is the co-signer to my loan. I gave her he vehicle and purchased a new one, I would like to remove my name from the loan and give it to her. How do I go about it?

The only way to have your name removed is to have her take out a new loan and pay off the old one.  But if she is/can make monthly payments, there is no real need to have yourself removed as it only helps your credit score, just have her pay the bill monthly.  Unless you are needing to show less monthly payments, typically a major factor when buying a house.

Is the car paid off or do you still have a loan on it? If the car is paid off you can just sign the title over to your grandmother if she wasn't already on the title and she can go get her own tags and plates and registration