Question

geovanne77

i want to fixed my score? i disputed all the negative how long can i wait to see the results
i disputed all the negative things on my report but i don't see any different on my score i have all the account on time no delinquency please help

Most Helpful Response

The bureaus and creditors have 30 days to respond to your dispute.  If you don't get any responses, then dispute again.  You may have to do this month after month until the items are corrected.  When the bureaus respond to your disputes, they'll provide a copy of your credit report as well to show what has changed.  Be persistant, that is the name of the game.  (I work in credit repair.)