I want to find out why I am considered in a poor credit rating since I am the only one with income .
The debt ratio of over 2,000.00 is not correct . Where did you get this amount . is it due to the fact that my credit cards of which was defaulted back during the time my husband lost his position and was in payment status of Unemployment for 99 weeks that we lived on since then with the amount of rent and utilities much higher at that time period . I sought out a much lower rent soon after that and am still on the levels of what one is barely making it month to month . I am constantly making sure that everything is paid on time without dealing with late payments and still am subjected to a very bad score simply because the credit card companies are really using my credit , I know without my signature , they have no way of placing me with any credit line base. or even monetizing as they have with Mortgages, loans and credit cards . It is here as we are that makes us instruments to the de facto world .